Towing a Damaged Car from a DTPK Location, Unfortunately, no one is covered by insurance in the event of a traffic collision, which can happen at any time. Varied types of collisions result in different outcomes, including the vehicle's full failure. In this scenario, you must engage the accident site's car accident towing service.
What do you need to know when calling a tow truck?
Because accidents can cause a variety of failures, it's crucial to utilize the right particular equipment to get the car out of the mess:
- If the body or wheels have lost their shape and the car cannot roll, it is necessary to call a tow truck with a stationary platform. To raise the car, a winch and retractable ramps are used;
- If the wheels are locked, a tow truck with a sliding platform can also be used, which acts more accurately;
- Transportation of heavily damaged cars and large vehicles is carried out by a tow truck with a manipulator. Such a technique can get a car from a cuvette or pit. When using such a tow truck, there is no need to order a crane.
Order evacuation of the vehicle from the accident scene
CONTACT US if you have an accident and need to exit your vehicle. We are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and on weekends. There are tow trucks in our fleet with various hauling capabilities and loading ways. You must supply the following information when contacting our operator:
- Car make and approximate mass of the car;
- What damage is after an accident;
- The place where you need to arrive to the tow truck;
- Contact information for communication.
How much does it cost the Accident Towing Service?
In each case, the cost of providing vehicle evacuation services is assessed independently. It varies based on the situation's complexity, the car's mass and size, the distance to the location where the evacuation is required, and other considerations. However, we guarantee the
cheapest costs to our customers, which will save them not only time but also money.
For drivers who need to get their vehicle out of an accident quickly and safely, calling a tow truck is the best option.
The cost of transportation is calculated using the pricing list as a guide.
How is towing a car
Cars from our fleet can be towed up to 2,000 kg in weight by category. With the exception of cars with broken chassis, all vehicles of this sort are subject to transportation (steering and braking systems). A cable is available for easy towing with our service.
The driver who arrived on request:
- Prepare the car for transportation
- Securely fix the cable
- Tows the car to the desired address with the speed permitted by law.
Inaccurate towing of the machine can result in road damage or an accident. Our service's drivers have taken all essential precautions to avoid being in such a position. To ensure proper cushioning, a high-quality cable will be utilized for towing. Furthermore, our staff will drive with precision using all of their professionalism. Our representatives are aware that towing requires specific attention:
- Movements should be smooth so that there are no sudden shocks, especially at the start. When driving, it is necessary to mitigate the jerk in every way.
- When shifting gears, you need to quickly manipulate the lever of the manual gearbox and slowly press the pedals, especially when the clutch discs are closing.
- You need to drive a car taking into account the fact that the driver behind sees the road worse and has limited opportunities for manoeuvring. Therefore, stops on the way and braking are undesirable.
Our driver will consider these and other key issues when towing you to a service or your house. It will be possible to avoid cable breaks and road accidents thanks to their conscientious approach.
How to order a car towing service
Fill out the proper application by calling the operator at 314-238-8941 or filling out an electronic form on the website if you wish to take advantage of our offer. To request a tow truck, provide the location of the vehicle and the destination address, your name, contact information, and the preferred payment method.
You will be informed of the cost of completing the transaction right away. The operator will calculate it throughout the application process while phoning the control room. The cost of towing is automatically determined when utilizing the site's functionality, taking into account extra services.
It's a good idea to include details about your vehicle when applying. This can be done in the site's comment box or while contacting the operator. Our service professionals will be able to suggest the optimal mounting choice for your unique situation based on extensive information about your vehicle.
At any time of day, you can request a car for towing. Applications are processed seven days a week, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Please note that the operator can send a driver with a cable to you right away or schedule a car departure for a specified day and time if you desire it.